Hannah babysat again this weekend so Mark and I could go out. What did we do? Oh, it was awesome! Olive Garden, Lumiere, Bailey's Chocolate Bar...and we went and looked at a house! I have had my eye on this property for almost a year, but just knew that it would sell really quickly. Well, it hasn't. It actually got taken off the market because the market is so bad right now. And it's in a famously bad neighborhood. BUT...the neighborhood is supposed to make a fabulous comeback, and the renovation on it has been very successful so far. This also means that the property value will double within the next couple of years if all goes well!! I wish I could post pictures so bad!! You all would drool!! It is STUNNINGLY fabulous!!!:) Mark fell in love with it as well. We will see. We are livin' the life, lol!!
layout
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
The Week in Review
Izaih had his first day at his new school today. Of COURSE Mr. BJ had the day off:( When I picked him up this afternoon, he told me that he was sad and didn't want to go back tomorrow. I think he'll be fine after a few days. On top of that, he got a new caseworker - AGAIN. The new one seems really cool, though, so let's hope he stays. We've been trying to go back and redo things that Izaih missed developmentally. We've been doing "baby time" with him where we treat him like a baby and give him all the nurturance he probably never received during that stage. We're working our way up to the 4-year-old developmental milemarkers, but it will take us a while. But he looks so darn cute with his little bottle and passi!! I'm in love with this child.

Hannah babysat again this weekend so Mark and I could go out. What did we do? Oh, it was awesome! Olive Garden, Lumiere, Bailey's Chocolate Bar...and we went and looked at a house! I have had my eye on this property for almost a year, but just knew that it would sell really quickly. Well, it hasn't. It actually got taken off the market because the market is so bad right now. And it's in a famously bad neighborhood. BUT...the neighborhood is supposed to make a fabulous comeback, and the renovation on it has been very successful so far. This also means that the property value will double within the next couple of years if all goes well!! I wish I could post pictures so bad!! You all would drool!! It is STUNNINGLY fabulous!!!:) Mark fell in love with it as well. We will see. We are livin' the life, lol!!
Hannah babysat again this weekend so Mark and I could go out. What did we do? Oh, it was awesome! Olive Garden, Lumiere, Bailey's Chocolate Bar...and we went and looked at a house! I have had my eye on this property for almost a year, but just knew that it would sell really quickly. Well, it hasn't. It actually got taken off the market because the market is so bad right now. And it's in a famously bad neighborhood. BUT...the neighborhood is supposed to make a fabulous comeback, and the renovation on it has been very successful so far. This also means that the property value will double within the next couple of years if all goes well!! I wish I could post pictures so bad!! You all would drool!! It is STUNNINGLY fabulous!!!:) Mark fell in love with it as well. We will see. We are livin' the life, lol!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment