layout

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My Top Ten List



Top 10 things that I, Mark, have learned from Izaih:

10. dont let the smile fool you
9. lyrics to popular rap songs on the radio that I cant even understand
8. that there is a playground on just about every corner (he makes sure he points them out
everytime
we drive by them)
7. never underestimate the strength of a 4-year-old boy
6. make sure that there are alarms are every door to the house
5. if he says that he is going to throw a battery at your face, dont call his bluff
4. that I can get just about anything I want if I have Izaih with me (even a 2007 red Mustang...)
3. Saturdays are not for sleeping in, they are for watching cartoons
2. no matter where I hide candy, it is never safe
1. Never leave him in his room alone if he hasnt used the bathroom in the past 5 minutes

The best part is, I cant wait to see what I learn tomorrow...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this! Number 10 is my favorite... so true :)