Had a great weekend. A friend and I took the boys to Bounce U, which gave us time to chat. I love Kym. I had an interesting night out with a friend. Won't give details, but will say my life should be a tabloid so at least I could make some money off the craziness!! :)
Lots of stories and thoughts coming soon. I'm feeling in a humbled and grateful place these days. I would love to share my heart at the risk of vulnerability, but often worry about offending others and causing drama. I'm working on tearing down my walls, though, and daring to speak out even when it's not socially or "religiously" acceptable. Not that this is new for me:) Maybe I should say I'm working on not caring when others misconstrue and/or attack my openness and/or my thoughts. I'm a sensitive gal, even though I often come across as hard. I have to pretend I'm hard in order to protect myself from how sensitive I am. There's some vulnerability for ya! :) I often beg people to let others bear their burdens with them. However, I am more guilty of that than anyone. I keep them to myself - giving in to fears and experiences from the past of being neglected and shamed. I want to allow others the chance to bear my burdens with me, as I am so grateful when others trust enough to give me that chance. I hope that this can be both a safe place and springboard to give me the confidence to do that. I am so weary of carrying them alone.
Just wanna be like my Jesus. (Listen to the song --->) He is changing me every day.
Wishing you all rich and meaningful experiences and lots of love this week!
No comments:
Post a Comment