layout

Friday, September 12, 2008

I AM DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the metro


Izaih and Uncle Jon


Rosa Mae let him go on that bungy thing at Union Station


I am officially done with my research!!! I was so happy I almost cried (mostly out of sheer exhaustion). I have been working on it for months, and it has been one of the hardest things I have ever had to do. FYI - I hate research. Love reading it, but hate conducting it. At this point I could care less whether it gets published or not. I am sooo tired. I decided long ago that I would NEVER go for my doctorate degree for one reason - the dissertation. Funny.

My reward for getting it done was a day of careless shopping. You know me, a great day of shopping is saving tons of money, so Mark doesn't have to worry :) I made out with some awesome Seven jeans, couple shirts, Vera Wang dress, Havianna flip-flops (for next summer), lots of beauty stuff...and a job. Haha! I stinkin love my life!!! It's just p/t, but I love it love it love it!!!!!!! (Thanks Jenn!!:)) Oh, and this week I got about $45 of free loot from Walgreens and actually made about $15. I love Walgreens.

My brother and his girlfriend, Rosa Mae, are coming this weekend. I'm sooo excited!! Not as excited as Izaih, though:) He loves Rosa Mae. Who wouldn't? She's amazing. My siblings and I are super close, and I haven't seen Jonathan in about 3 months so it's about time!!

No comments: