"Well, then I love Rosa-Mae, too!!!!" he shouted.
It's so funny. He's been copying everything Mark says lately, and with the most serious demeanor. First he started calling me Jess. Then he started saying, "I'm sorry, babe!" to us. Too cute. Tonight, he copied Mark's prayer almost verbatum. Izaih always says his "God is good, God is great" prayer and then we say one. Tonight Izaih went second, and Mark and I were dying trying not to laugh! It made me think of all my routine prayers I learned as a child. There was the "sick, sad, and the poor", and "friends, family, and loved ones" that I prayed for every night. I finally learned what "guideguardanddirectus" meant around age 12!
Uncle Jon and Rosa-Mae - PLEASE COME BACK!!!! We miss you already!!!!!!!!
Sweet bonding time

This pic is fuzzy, but I love his reaction to seeing his new bike!

No comments:
Post a Comment