ahh...I love that song!!! I may definately need visitors this week! I have a dr's appt this afternoon and I am going to beg them to induce me, but we will see. If they make me stay on the couch I will definately let you know!
I absolutely love that song.. when you're over here you tend to forget about those great songs that we don't get to sing here. Thank you for the reminder. Also, you're amazing for talking to Bucketman. If more people took the time to stop and visit with ANYONE.. we would have a much happier world. I love you!
2 comments:
ahh...I love that song!!! I may definately need visitors this week! I have a dr's appt this afternoon and I am going to beg them to induce me, but we will see. If they make me stay on the couch I will definately let you know!
I absolutely love that song.. when you're over here you tend to forget about those great songs that we don't get to sing here. Thank you for the reminder. Also, you're amazing for talking to Bucketman. If more people took the time to stop and visit with ANYONE.. we would have a much happier world. I love you!
Post a Comment