layout

Monday, March 2, 2009

A Little Relief Please!!!!

Last night we found out there was an "incident" that occurred at the hospital, and they made a hotline call. They didn't inform us, though, until two days after it happened, even though we have been begging them to give us info, and keep trying to remind them not to ever leave him alone with anyone. I was so angry last night that I barely slept. I've never felt so helpless. THREE open abuse investigations right now. CURRENT ONES!!!!!!!!! All of which happened at places where we he was left to be kept safe. If anyone knows about kids being abused where it is least expected, it would be me. But even I am beginning to question our reality here. Why is this all happening? I want to keep him home with me for the next 14 years and never let him out of my sight again.

Today has been a better day. We saw him tonight, and he was doing so much better than he has been. He let me love on him, and he was being his funny little self! He kept wanting to share all his toys with all the other children in the room. He is very sensitive to people's feelings. I love that about him. We discovered tonight that one of Mark's old coworker/friend is the one doing some of the therapy with Izaih. It's so nice to have an ali, and someone we know we can trust.

On a different note, we ran into George Clooney at SubZero last night. What are the odds?

1 comment:

HiDLeAnn said...

Oh Emma!!! I am praying so so hard right now. I know it's tough, but you are all going to come out so much stronger. I love you guys so much. Hang in there.. and George.. so awesome!