layout

Monday, October 20, 2008

For those who've heard the rumor....

I didn't want to make a big broadcast via blogger, but I'm so very tired and am in desperate need of sleep. Yes, it is true about my "medical condition". HOWEVER, we are fine and I am coping. All is good. I had my first official freak-out today and I have told myself that I WILL get over it before I wake up in the morning. No big deal. Thank you all for your thoughts, prayers, concerns, phone calls, etc. etc. etc. I don't really want to blast all the info out there for just anyone to read, but I will get back with each one of you...PROMISE!!:) I just need time to digest it all myself. I'm also feeling kind of private about it...yes, that's a first! I meet with the team of doctors next week to discuss treatment, and from then on it will all be fine. In a lot of ways, the diagnosis is truly a good thing. I love life!!!!! Even all the crap that comes with it :) Sorry for being vague...most of you already know anyways. Kisses to everyone!

5 comments:

HiDLeAnn said...

You know you are always in my prayers and thoughts. not sure what's going on, but I love you!

Brittyne Fitzgerald said...

Some of us don't know what is going on and are now worried.

Anonymous said...

Some of us actually know what is going on because we love, appreciate, support you, and are there for you ALWAYS! Love you girl!

Kym said...

Is this about the thing they found by accident or something else?

Anonymous said...

Lord, please surround Emma, Mark and Izaih with your comfort and peace. Give Emma the strength and endurance she needs to navigate this rocky road. Bless her doctors with your wisdom and discernment. I pray Father that you will provide her with complete healing. Bless this family, I love them so.