Wasn't the debate awesome?! Palin charmed the pants off America, but could she answer a single question? NOPE. And Biden did such a great job of defending his position in an honest, respectful way. I was so afraid the conservatives were going to try to make him out to be a chauvinist just because he did better than Palin. Poor McCain...he seems like such a sweet man, trying to do the right thing. If Palin didn't lie so much I would probably really like her, too. So what if she tried to fire her brother-in-law? I mean, if he really was driving drunk and abusing his children, she kind of has a basis to. It's when she tries to lie about it, cover it up, and act all shady that makes me lose respect for her. I know she's just trying to protect herself, but that shows a complete lack of integrity. Plus she's lied about all sorts of other stuff. Come ON! ANYONE left around here with integrity PLEASE stand up!!!!!!!! lol
The mean mom who yelled at me got in trouble. Her child had to be moved to another classroom and the mom got put on probation. The school has no tolerance for disrespect from anyone, apparently. I didn't even have to do anything. Izaih's teacher talked to the director about it, and the director called me. I feel really bad for her little girl that she has to suffer for her mom's actions. Izaih shouldn't have hit her, either, and he definitely got consequences for it. Ugh, I hate being at odds with people.
Busy weekend. Dinner with friends tonight, party after that, work tomorrow, and then dinner with friends after that. One of our best friends is in town for the weekend with his amazing fiance. We LOVE her!! Almost more than him, hehe, Bryan, don't get mad ;) Plus one of my besties is in town for almost an entire week!! I am elated!!!! I miss her soooooo much, even though we talk all the time. YAY for weekends!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment