Mark was sick yesterday, so I was explaining to Izaih, while on the way home, that we would need to let Mark rest. Izaih yelled, "NOO!!!!!! I don't WANT to leave him alone!!!!!!" in his super angry tone. Then he very sweetly added, "I want to go love on him." Ahhh:)
Every day he asks if he can be a grown-up yet, and every day he gets very frustrated when I tell him, "not yet". He is VERY adament that he is NOT a kid, and that he can TOO be a grown-up!! It doesn't matter how much we try to convince him that it's so much funner being a kid, he insists that we are lying:) Don't most kids normally enter this stage around age 12???
He has also entered the 4-year-old stage of asking "why?" after every single thing we say. I love that he is so eager to learn. He is such a little doll!!
Mark and I visited some schools we're looking at putting him in for Kindergarten. So far we're not totally sure, but are thinking a Performing Arts School might be a great outlet for him. He has so much natural talent, and I think he would really thrive in that artsy type of environment.
One of the schools we really liked was PreK-2nd grade, but would you believe they have an ISS room there?!?! What in the world?! Big turnoff.
By the way, I think I mentioned in a previous post about the thaumaturge randomly telling a friend that Izaih has a certain, totally random, medical condition (he's never even met Izaih, and neither has the friend). We took Izaih to get it checked out, and - WHATAYA KNOW - he was right!! Umm, CRAZY! And so stinkin hilarious!!! Bad news is he may have to have surgery:(
No comments:
Post a Comment