layout

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Izaih has had 2 great days of school in a row!:) Sooo excited about that, as well as crossing my fingers for another good 3 this week. We have started wrapping a present (little things or toys he already has that he doesn't play with) and putting it in eyesight so that if he goes a whole day with no cuss words, hitting, biting, kicking, breaking things, etc. etc. then he gets the present. His new cute little flip-flops are just waiting to be opened!

Mark brought him home a dog yesterday. Not a real one, but it sure is huge! Izaih named him Ezra. He says the name soooooo sweetly:) I am so in love with that child!

On a sad note, I only have 2 weeks left with the family I nanny for. They have been unbelievably amazing to me in soo many ways, and I adore little Gabe and Lucy. I wish I could stay with them, but I know I need to be a real grown-up and put that $35,000 master's degree to good use. HA! I don't feel like I even work for the Scholle-Baum's because I have such a great time with the twins. I have been on vacation for 2 weeks so I am ready to see them tomorrow! I'm sure they have learned so many cute little phrases since I've been gone. I love this age!!

No comments: