Pictures are coming soon once Mark uploads them. He's the techie in this family.
Long, long weekend, and it's not over! Yesterday my sister babysat Izaih so Mark and I could go out. She is seriously a Godsend!! She is like the dog whisperer, only with children. Izaih adores his Aunt Hannah!! And of course he never acts out with her, so I'm sure she thinks we're big fat liars when we try to tell her what to prepare for with him :) Mark took me to Bartolino's and then to see Mama Mia at the Chase. Verdict's still out on if I liked it or not. Thoughts? (I will say that I am now completely infatuated with Amanda Seyfried!! I've loved her since Big Love. Is she not the most gorgeous person alive or what?!!!) Then we took a moonlit stroll in the CWE, snuck into this awesome place (wouldn't you like to know where:P ), hit up Coffee Cartel, ran into friends, and made it home around 1 am. This is a big deal because that has not happened in a looooong time. It used to be that midnight is around the time our weekend nights got started. Now we are lucky to see 11:00!
This morning I dropped the boys off for Izaih's swim class and headed off to try to get some shopping done. We have not been able to grocery shop for weeks - haven't had time. I get into Target and down the first isle when Mark called to say Izaih never made it to swim class. Apparently the cussing/screaming/biting/hitting began right before the instructors got into the water. Awesome. So I made a beeline to pick them up and we went home. I later went out to lunch with a friend, only to be interrupted mid-gushfest that Izaih had pooped on the carpet and then smeared it into the furniture and onto all the walls. Again, had to rush home. AGHHH!!!!
Mark went to work, so that left me here with Little Man all by myself. While I was tempted to spike his milk with some Robutussin PM, I opted for a fun day for just the two of us. We went to Tower Grove Park to play in the fountain, then the playground. Ran a few errands, got dinner, came home to watch Cars. He behaved like a champ, but you better believe I made him clean up his own poop when we came home!!! I told my dad today that this is the punishment I get for all the years of hell I put my parents through!! He agreed:)
1 comment:
oh my...
Post a Comment