layout

Monday, August 11, 2008

Introducing Izaih!






Here is Izaih for those of you who have not seen him yet. We are in love with him and loving every moment. He is sooo full of life and is very active. There is never a dull day in our household! Izaih has taught us many colorful words and expressions, as well as taught us how to get out of holds, the art of the "WOWZA" punch, and has given us a good excuse to update our home (since he has broken much of it). He is going to be a man of passion and achievement in his life, I can tell already! The child has more talent than most of my family combined! Mark thinks Izaih and I are just alike. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing! :) We have forgotten what life was like before he came. I thank God for him constantly, and ache each moment that he is away from me. We had very different plans for our life together, but God has shown time and time again that our plans are not necessarily His. I think He likes to put me in my place like that:) God has blessed me with more than I have ever deserved. How great is His faithfulness!!!

No comments: