I'm gonna be honest here...I freaked out while I was taking the picture bc I thought he had just put up his middle finger :)
People constantly tell them they think Izaih looks just like Mark. Huh? I don't see it.
Izaih and I spent yesterday morning visting his new school. I was sooo nervous that he wouldn't do well. As soon as his teacher walked towards us, Izaih went straight up and gave him (HIM!!!) a huge hug - very good start! It helped IMMENSELY that the teacher is a black male. Izaih fell in love with Mr. BJ from the start, and then had an amazing morning with his new friends in his class. Everything is just so structured and top-of-the-line at this school. I still can't believe we were able to get him in!! Now just 2 more weeks of chaos with his current school, and we will be on to better things...hopefully!!
Oh, and cute story. Mark was really upset the other night about something, and Izaih sat there and held his hand and rubbed his arm. He kept saying, "Who make you cry, Mr. Mark? I'm gonna find them and beat them up!! They don't make my Mr. Mark cry!!" Then he just loved on him until he was convinced Mark was okay :) One of the greatest lessons my parents ever taught me was on forgiveness and loving people no matter what they've done or how they've chosen to live. We are trying to teach that to Izaih, and trying to teach him by example. There's such a shortage of love in this world, and we want him to have as much of it as we can possibly squeeze into him!! I love him so much it hurts my heart. Is that when you know you're a mother?
Oh, and cute story. Mark was really upset the other night about something, and Izaih sat there and held his hand and rubbed his arm. He kept saying, "Who make you cry, Mr. Mark? I'm gonna find them and beat them up!! They don't make my Mr. Mark cry!!" Then he just loved on him until he was convinced Mark was okay :) One of the greatest lessons my parents ever taught me was on forgiveness and loving people no matter what they've done or how they've chosen to live. We are trying to teach that to Izaih, and trying to teach him by example. There's such a shortage of love in this world, and we want him to have as much of it as we can possibly squeeze into him!! I love him so much it hurts my heart. Is that when you know you're a mother?
4 comments:
yes, yes it is...
What school is he going to?
you guys are so amazing. i'm so happy that you have decided to share your love and knowledge with Izaih and more through your life together. I am so glad I can keep up with your lives through this. I do wish you could come to China with me too.. Love you guys so much!
Let me check the schedule, but I don't think we have anything going on. Is Childgarden where he is or where he's gonna go?
That's so sweet :) I'm glad school is going well for him and I hope it continues to be ^^
Post a Comment