Izaiah is HOME!!!!!!!!!! We are sososososososososososo happy. Also sosososososososo scared. We had a big party for him, which was awesome! He has so many amazing people that love him. We are very blessed (and highly favored.......anyone?)
I'm okay with this blog becoming more grief related for a while. I'm deeply grieving, and this blog is a cathartic outlet for me. I'm sitting here in make-up for the first time in months. Today will be the test of its proclaiming waterproof abilities. Any time I thought of my dad before he died, just thought about him, it would make me tear up. I just loved him so much, so ridiculously much. Any moment I was away from him was hard for me. He was so much apart of me, and I loved him so much it hurt. I'm sitting here, trying to think of a way to describe that, but I really can't.
Many, many interesting posts coming up, if I do say so. Love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment