layout

Thursday, January 1, 2009

YOU CAN DO IT!!!









The holidays have been such a whirlwind, and more so than usual this year. My family was here of course, and Christmas was absolutely magical. We all LOVED having Izaih here on Christmas morning. We were sad Rosa-Mae wasn't here:( One of my dearest friends, Meheriet, was in town, so we got to spend Christmas Eve and Christmas together - WOOHOO!!! I miss her terribly:( The day after, we went and saw our neices. We have missed them terribly. We are thankful for restoration. Izaih met them for the first time and was soooo excited to have cousins! He kept telling everyone all about it! He and Bailey kind of clashed, which Mark totally suspected, but they'll be best friends eventually, no doubt:)



The day after THAT we left Izaih with another foster family so we could head to Nashville for our friends' wedding. We pulled away from their house after dropping him off and I become a blubbering baby!! Being a mom has turned me into an emotional sap!!! We did get out with some friends for the night, though, and went to the Funny Bone in Westport. H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S!!!! We saw Buzz Sutherland, and if you ever get the chance to go to one of his shows, GO!!!


She wore this '30's style veil which was
GORGEOUS - wish I had a picture of
her in it

Nashville was nice. We both really like it there. Jessica was the most stunning bride you could ever imagine - she looked like a model out of the '30's!! Let's see...some memorable moments from the weekend...oh! I got introduced to many a family member as "the girl who used to have a crush on Bryan". Uhhh, well, if that's the version of the story we're going with, whatev. I politely went along with it...and added my own little flair (muwahahahaHA!!!) :) A friend breaking out with "Like a Virgin" right in front of Jessica's dad as Bryan and Jess drove away was pretty stinkin funny. As was her grandmother, in her sweet southern voice calling, "You - Can - Do - It!!!!" AHAHHAHAHHA!!!!! Gotta love it:)






No comments: