layout

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Why, Hello 2009 - Please Be Good to Us


Since our evening was so boring, I am posting pics from last NYE and our shenanigans with Zac and Jess - BOY those were good times :)


Our New Year's Eve was dull. We let Izaih stay up til 9, then did a toast, and off to bed we all went! New Year's Eve is my FAVORITE holiday, so I was bummed to have to stay in, but I took it well:) Apparently around here, everyone shoots their guns off. What the heck?! Are you stupid?!?! Geeeez....:(

I think I did pretty well at keeping my resolutions from last year. This year my first resolution is to lose more weight and get healthy. So far, off to a good start. My doctor has even threatened to put me on a special diet if I don't quit losing weight so quickly. Oh, come ON!!! Second, NO MORE freaking out about my illness. Any one of us could die tomorrow. I am blessed to be getting wonderful treatment.

Third, I am going to try to acquire some tact. Not a LOT of tact, but a smidge probably wouldn't hurt. My honesty and advocacy ain't goin NOWHERE, though!!!!!!!!

I would add 'Stop spending so much money at Bath and Body' but that will never happen unless I quit:) Maybe I should add 'Finding a full-time job' ...

Reading my Bible more??? Calling my mother more often, pestering my siblings less....:)

OH - and being a good wifey and mommy goes without saying!

No comments: