When we first got Izaih, my wonderful supervisors from work let me bring home some toys for Izaih to play with. I didn't want his first visit with us to be toyless. And as I'm sure most of you parents could guess, he didnt play with a single toy that I brought home for him to play with. Since then, I have spent who knows how much money on toys because I just 'knew that he would play with this one', or 'how could he not love this one?' I have still not learned my lesson. The first day he was with us he danced to music for the whole two hours that he was at our apartment. And as you can see from the video, he has more fun jumping on pillows than anything else. If it wasnt bedtime I'm sure he could of kept jumping for at least another 20 minutes (which is how long he had been jumping before I took the video). At Christmas, Emma and I both were like "were not spening a lot of money on him because he wont play with any of the toys that we get him." Of course we spent more on him than anyone else. To give you an example of how little he plays with his toys, we used to take some of his toys and wrap them in a box and give them to him as a "special treat" when he had really good days. He loved it. So if anyone is ever wondering what they could get him as a present, pillows will suffice.
No comments:
Post a Comment