Random Act of Kindness
Retail during the holiday season can be both fun and stressful. Today started out as a very frustrating day at work, and I was not in a good mood. Two men asked for some help finding something, and they were just soooo nice, as opposed to some of the customers we get in the store. I put something on hold for them, no big deal. When they came back to pick up their items, they brought me a Starbucks giftcard! Thank you, Nick and Ray, for making my day and for restoring my belief in mankind!!!
I LOVE kind people!!!
2 comments:
I love when stuff like this happens! I am so glad it happened to you though. You deserve it! Love you guys! merrie Christmas!
Hey...I don't have your email. Great to see you today. Sorry I didn't have more time to chat. I had to get the girls upstairs to Don before class started! I missed you when I got back down. I hope you love WellAware. We've been there since 1999 and I love this place. I teach at 11 on Wed and at 9:30 on Sat. if you ever want to drop in!
Post a Comment