layout

Monday, December 1, 2008

Don't Go to Kmart on the Rock Rd.

First, they were out of everything I had good coupons for. There were like, NO employees working that I could ask for help. Then the cashier didn't ring up all my coupons. I kept pointing that out to her, but she kept insisting that she did. Once out of the store and in my car, I looked over the receipt and went back in. I stood in line at the customer service counter for more than half an hour. Then the manager wouldn't cooperate and kept making things up, and even kept walking away to go do other things. WHAT?! Finally, he gave me $5 back, even though he was supposed to give me $20. I was too tired to keep arguing. I was there for almost 4 hours. Absolutely not worth it. Sorry if you went and had the same experience. Next time I'm going to a different one. Pshhh.

No comments: