layout

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Mmm...CHOCOLATE!!

Hi friends! If you remember, please say a prayer for me in the next couple days. I am going back into the hospital and am not looking forward to it. It was not the "no big deal" that I tried to make it the last time, and this time is supposed to be much worse. Everything will be fine; I am just having some anxiety. Hopefully no more of this until after the holidays.

In the spirit of keeping things light, I have a funny story! Last night around 2:30 in the morning, I heard those familiar pitter-patters echoing through the hall. Izaih usually crawls into bed with us around that time every night, so I waited for him to curl up with us. But he didn't come. After a few moments, I got up to find him. He was sitting up in his bed with a tub of Betty Crocker Chocolate icing, just going to town! I was so speechless!! He didn't even stop once he saw me, he just started eating it faster:D By the time I wrangled it away from him, he looked like a chocolate-faced clown! During the day, this would have come as no surprise, but in the middle of the night?!?! Such a little stinker!!! He takes after his mamma so much!:) I stinkin love it!!!!! :D

2 comments:

Nicoolmama said...

LOL! A true chocolate lover if I ever heard of one! I found you from Kym's blog, love reading your blog!
Nicole

Anonymous said...

AHAHA!! that is awesome... I can totally see him doing that! I actually think I remember doing that once or twice as well when I was little :)