Anyone ever heard of a "hotbox"? Apparently it's a new form of cruel and unusual punishment they make you go through when you're in the hospital. I've been there for the past couple of days, and they kept making me stick my hand in this hot box. So weird. They kept putting it in, then pulling it out, putting it in, then pulling it out. All while there are IV's sticking out of both arms, mind you. It was some pretty miserable stuff. Next week's supposed to be even worse. Booooo:( My nurses were so great. I shared a room with a nun for a little bit. Once I was up to talking, though, she just kind of vanished. I wish she had taken me with her.
When Mark and I got married, we wished so badly that our friends would get married so they'd start to hang out with us again. Single folk are scared of the marrieds for some reason. I don't know. It's like people thought Mark and I had to be together at all times. Uh, no. We're still fun!!! Anyways, finally our friends started getting married, and now lots of them are having kids. Lately, though, lots of them have been divorcing. It's so weird. I don't like it. I never really thought about that happening. I mean, I know the stats, but it never occurred to me that OUR friends would be among those. No judgment whatsoever, REALLY, but I've gotta say that it's just really uncomfortable for me. I can't imagine there ever being anything that Mark and I couldn't work through. Again, no judgment. Marriage is CRAZY hard work, even when the two are selfless, easy-to-get-along-with individuals. I can't imagine what it would be like if there were really huge issues in a marriage that needed to be worked through. Don't know if I could do it myself.
Izaih has been calling us Miss Mommy and Mr. Daddy lately. It is so stinkin cute!!! He's so excited about Thanksgiving, as am I!! He's going to be in heaven with my parents, brothers, their dogs, duck, and backyard to play with for 5 days. My family adores him and spoils him rotten.
Sorry my posts are so boring. Ironically, once we started the blog about our "adventures", we sort of stopped having them! Hmmm.... ;D
No comments:
Post a Comment