layout

Sunday, November 23, 2008

A little housekeeping business

Sooo, the dreaded hospital post. It's a lot; a lot, a lot, a lot. I think I will post it on facebook instead, so maybe go check over there. I can monitor who reads that a whole lot better. The thing is, I have a real problem with being cut out of people's lives, lied about, gossiped about, etc. etc. etc. and then being expected to just dish very personal info about myself out to them as if they're entitled to it. There's a lot to be said for forgiveness and unconditional love, and Mark and I are working on that daily. However, there's also something to be said for trusting the right people and allowing healthy individuals into our lives. If you are bringing negative energy to this blog, I *politely* ask you to please remove yourself and take it elsewhere. If you bring energy full of love, honesty, and good intentions, of course you are welcome anytime. Sorry to have to broadcast that to all you awesome friends and family! Anyways, moving on...

Now how's THAT for being real?! Haha...:)

No comments: