layout
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Happy Easter Friends!
Easter was great! We went to church Saturday night and Sunday. Sunday's church was a total dud. Should have known - it was called the Dream Center and it was started by a famous televangelist. Thumbs down. But we love them anyway! Just not our niche. Izaih has been screaming "JESUS IS ALIVE! JESUS IS ALIVE!" and it is so sweet. We need a church family soo bad!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mark dressed as a pirate for the CN benefit - this pic doesn't really capture it but he looked dang hott!:) Izaih was not to be outdone; he had to dress up, too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So glad you all enjoyed Windsor. Did Izaih go into the Kidz area? (understand, as much as I can, if he didn't) :-) I wish Windsor were closer to us, too.
I understand about church! We are coming home from the hospital today. Gimme a call and and maybe we can pick an evening or time this weekend for you to come meet her!
Post a Comment