Today the marathon ran by our building, so we opened a window and Izaih yelled "You can do it!!!", "Way to go!!!" and (my personal fave) "Go faster!!!!!!!" to the people as they ran by. Tomorrow he starts his new preschool. We'll see how Mommy does and if she cries or not!
1 comment:
Go Mommy! No need to cry unless you are happy for me that I will make new friends and learn more with each day the Lord gives me.
No need to cry unless you are filled with joy that your little boy is going to share his life and bless those kids just like he did those marathon runners, "You can do it! Way to go! Go faster!"
No need to cry unless you are filled with thanks to God for answering your prayers of what to do when I was too much for you to handle - all day every day.I want to love you, Mommy, but I am afraid! Momma G says she loves you and it's okay if you want to cry. :-/
Post a Comment