I am so behind at posting. Life is super crazy these days! A week and a half ago we got 2 new foster babies - Albert is 6 and Jordyn is 13 months. They are precious, just precious! Izaih is in heaven with 2 playmates! He has assumed the big brother role to Jordyn, and has mimicked a lot of Albert's good behaviors (hallelujah!). We are loving having them, but it is very hectic! We were planning to let Izaih stay with another foster family for the weekend so that Mark and I could celebrate our 5 year anniversary, but an hour before we were supposed to drop Izaih off, up came Albert and Jordyn. It was really the perfect way to celebrate anyways since we love kids so much. We're doing what we've always dreamed of!
We also got approved on a loan to buy a house, so we have been out house-hunting with our realtor. We found the perfect house on Cherokee, but the agent representing the seller didn't give us a chance to put in an offer. Some people she was representing also liked the house and she saw an opportunity (I'm assuming) to make a bigger commission. I guess that's just how it goes sometimes. Needless to say, we didn't get the house:( We're sad. But I'm sure a better one will come along that will turn out to be much more perfect than the one on Cherokee. But dangit, I really wanted to live on Cherokee!
Pictures coming soon, as soon as I have more than 10 minutes to myself to try to upload them. How in the world do single moms do it?!
3 comments:
No clue! I can barely do it with a husband!! Enjoy the new babies!
So many times "they don't." Many of my students are living with their grandparents because Mom and Dad are not together and neither can or won't take the responsibility. So sad AND difficult for EVERYBODY! But those are the blessed kids. At least they have caring grandparents - many others go to foster care which is sometimes a good thing! Like with you and Mark! We love you sooo much! Mom
Well they have time to adjust to one before two and two before three. You just went from one to three, one of whom is a busy one year old! Good luck...how fun.
Post a Comment