layout

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I Hate Good-Byes

Izaih said, "Albert...will you be my best friend?"
Albert - "You already are, Izaih"
Priceless:)



Best baby EVER!



Albert had never been to the zoo before and we just couldn't have that!



So gorgeous



Albert and Jordyn are going to live with Jordyn's grandmother tomorrow and it is bitter-sweet. Albert is so smart and well-behaved, and he makes me laugh without even trying:) Jordyn is seriously the best baby you could ever imagine. She cuddles and laughs and is happy all the time! We love you, Albert and Jordyn, and we will miss you very much (especially Izaih!)

2 comments:

Gloria & Jeff Woods said...

How precious!!!!! I have never seen Izaih look so happy and content as in the picture above. What a blessing for those kids to be a part of your family and I can tell that you each felt a special blessing for them being there. God bless you as you adjust. I love you, Babe! Mom
P.S. As I showed Dad your pictures he mentions that he talked to you yesterday-sorry he forgot to tell me!!!! I would have called earlier had I known. xoxoxox

Kym said...

They are all so beautiful! Sorry you had to let them go, but at least they were able to escape a cruel world thanks to you guys. Can't believe there is a 6 year old who lives in St. Louis and has never been to the zoo. Way to go on being the type of parents they all need!