layout

Sunday, May 10, 2009

A Little Mother's Day Announcement

My cute little domestic Mom


True Love

I am so blessed on Mother's Day to have such a great mom and such a great son! The boys took me to Crepes in the City for lunch and it was YUMMY! Last night I realized that I have officially become one of those moms that talks about their kid nonstop. Friends, strangers, coworkers, at work, at parties, in lines, and everywhere in between. It's like word vomit that just doesn't quit - I can't keep myself from gushing about Izaih!:) By the way, we just learned that his name is IZIAH, not Izaih. WHOOPS! Pronounced differently and everything! How'd THAT happen???

And on that topic, I can't think of a more fitting day to officially announce that we are indeed adopting Izaih! We decided together (all three of us actually) months ago, but have been waiting for things to die down before we made the big announcement. Not sure when the adoption will be finalized. It doesn't really matter to us. He's our son, official or not!

At the humane society checking out potential pets


First day of FRC preschool - Waiting for the bus



3 comments:

Unknown said...

YAHOO! So excited for you guys!

hannah said...

he has the most PRECIOUS little smile! oh my gosh! :)

Nicoolmama said...

WAHOO!!! So glad you guys are adopting your sweet boy...
That's interesting about his name- are you going to change the spelling you use or keep what you have been using?
Happy Late Mother's Day!