
I love my sweet baby more every day! He gets funnier and cuter and sweeter every day! Here are some of his deliciously sweet quotes:
"Mommy, even when I'm a grown-up big boy I'll still be your little baby."
"I love Daddy the most and you the best."
He says he wants to be a daddy when he grows up. His favorite book is I'll Love You Forever and he wants me to sing him the song every night. Some nights he sings it to me in his sweet little falsetto voice and I could just MELT. I want to stop these moments in time and relish them longer.
3 comments:
Emma! Hi! I am catching up. What sweet moments you have with him. What an amazing story God is working through you for that precious boy. Your home is beautiful. Just so happy for you. It makes my heart feel smily. Love you still!
Aww what a sweetie! And you seriously look like me in this picture!
So true! I had to do a double take! Is that Jess or Hannah? I love what Izaiah said, "I love Daddy the most and you the best." How adorable! I know you melt when he sings you the "I'll love you forever" song! He sang it to me on the phone and I asked him if it made you cry! What an amazing Mommy you have become!
Post a Comment