My parents and my brother came for Izaih's fifth birthday. Actually, my mom and brother stayed for over a week, which was sooo great. We celebrated by taking a tour of Busch Stadium, spending the afternoon at the pool, and then cake and presents! It was wonderful!


Cake compliments of Mark's wonderful and talented friend, Kim


We aDORE my grandparents!

Hannah, Carlos, and David lounging poolside

Izaih was sitting so nicely in time-out...I just couldn't resist a picture :)

Me, Mom, Izaih, and David at Busch Stadium

Mark's brother, Clayton, and his wifee, Melissa
They were actually here a few weeks earlier but we wish they were here for Izaih's birthday, too!
We can't WAIT for Baby Jillian to get here!!!!
1 comment:
So, I know it says Busch Stadium, but when I first read that I for some reason thought of the Brewery tour! I thought to myself, "wow...is that really how you celebrate a 5 year old's birthday?". Then I saw the picture and realized I was having a massive brain fart! Glad to see things are better than I thought!!!
Post a Comment