layout
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Izaiah and a Gun
We went to the mall today to make a quick return. On the way out of Cabella's, we let Izaiah out of the cart to look at the turtles. He ran off and we couldn't catch him. We both chased him all around the store. He grabbed a gun and threw it. He ran out of the store and back into the mall. Finally he lost a shoe, tripped, and was caught. Come to find out, Cabellas does not like it when you throw their $1000 guns. They weren't very cooperative in helping us catch him, nor were they helpful when I begged them to issue a Code Adam. Maybe not such a kid-friendly place. And maybe we will never let Izaiah out of the cart - EVER - again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Imagine that! I bet your "quick return" was not that after all, huh? I am glad that you finally caught up with him! We sure miss you guys!
HI! I just spent hours catching up on your lives.. blogspot has been blocked here, but oh well. I am so excited about all of the blessings in your life right now!! I love you!
oh my...
Post a Comment