layout

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Dad's Playlist

I can't do much else than sit and listen to the playlist I made of my dad's favorite songs.  It's pretty old-school...and AWESOME.

On the dreaded one year anniversary of his ascent to heaven (doesn't that sound so much happier than another word I could use?) I stayed home and this is what I did.  It was a ROUGH. DAY.  And then I found out that my favorite band, the most awesome, amazing band, Needtobreathe, is coming to STL for a FREE concert!!!!  It was like a present from above, especially since one of the reasons I love them so much is that they sing about experiences I've had and remind me of my dad.  So thanks to whichever Dad up there orchestrated that! :)

Dad by Mark Fitzgerald on Grooveshark

1 comment:

The Clutter Cutter said...

The first anniversary is SO hard, my heart is with you as you miss him.