layout

Saturday, January 26, 2013


Izaiah wanted to cuddle with me and I am the happiest mom in the world!


Look how big he's gotten!!!!


Our Community Group guys taking care of the kids.  We have the most amazing guys, it's unreal!


Mark and Izaiah took me on a date on my day off.  Does anyone else find it impressive that I can bend my neck to a 90 degree angle, cuz' I do


This is what we do when we get mad at our house: we rip paper.  That's three phone books worth of paper




Mark is such a good sport to let the kids paint his fingernails pink :)



I found this picture of Koen with the hat I got him.  LOVE these kids!


Our friends made us this for our wall while we were in Arkansas for Dad's memorial.  We came home to find it on our wall, each letter with sweet notes on the backside.




Photo: A fun ending to Christmas day. Sorry Jon couldn't be with us but thankful for the snow!
My mom is so cute!


Photo: Date night with the Mrs. at the Trans-Siberian Orchestra
Mark took me to Transiberian Orchestra for Christmas!  It was a blast!  I love dates with my bff!

No comments: