The Fitzgerald house has seemed anything but jolly this weekend as we teamed up to make each other's gifts. First off, being crafty actually does cost money, almost just as much as buying a gift. Secondly, the craft never looks half as good as the picture. And thirdly, Izaiah. Enough said.
Moral of the story: Some people are meant to make gifts, and some people are meant to buy them!!!
The one success of the weekend was actually mine, the most uncrafty person ever, and check them out!
They are Rice Krispie Treats with sprinkles and Rolo's! These aren't actually the ones I made, but the ones I copied from the picture. I was too lazy to take pictures of my own, but I swear mine look just like these!
Merry Christmas, our wonderful friends! May the season fill you all with joy, love, and peace!

2 comments:
Those look fabulous!
beautiful! I can't believe everything going on now.. i finally caught up on blogs and started blogging again. hoping to get up there after i return from Costa Rica.. Miss you guys! LOve you TONS!
Post a Comment