layout

Friday, August 14, 2009

New House News

We are finally in our new house! It's been a crazy whirlwind! Mark is loving fixing things and I am loving decorating it! Izaih is not loving his new room so much because it has lots of windows. He's still getting used to everything, but he loves having a backyard to play in! I have learned that I really love pulling weeds! Who knew? It's very therapeutic, you should try it. We love our neighborhood! Everyone is so nice and fun. There seem to always be parties and events and team sports to get involved in. I can't wait for Fall!

Today is Izaiah's last day of Preschool. This preschool has been the HUGEST blessing, despite my initial hesitation. Izaiah is doing soooooooo much better, and has really been able to work through some of his past trauma. God has so many great plans for him and his sweet little tender heart. Izaiah is just so wise beyond his years, and it really shows when you would least expect it. He has learned this amazing way of comforting people when they're sad. He is learning what it means to really love people and is finally embracing letting himself be loved. Everything about him is a miracle. I didn't understand how in the world parents could say they love their child more and more every day, but I totally understand it now.

Pictures coming soon!

1 comment:

Gloria & Jeff Woods said...

Just wait until you see Izaiah grow up and become a person all his own, making his own way in the world, and wait until you see his wife that you will have prayed for his whole life! I continue to love you more each year, despite the miles between us and the increased responsibilities with time. God bless you, my precious adult child!